Renzulli Law Firm is a full-service law firm located in downtown White Plains, New York with a boutique, client-focused, philosophy. Founded in 1996, Renzulli Law Firm has achieved national recognition for its work on behalf of its clients, especially in litigation, successfully representing clients in complex and often high-profile matters. Renzulli Law Firm attorneys are leaders in their practice areas and work directly with clients to achieve objectives and exceed their goals.
Renzulli Law Firm offers rewarding and exciting career opportunities for attorneys and staff. We actively recruit the best and brightest attorneys and look for established leaders in their practice areas or emerging leaders in the legal industry.
To apply for one of the current opportunities available at Renzulli Law Firm, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
IP/Trademark Attorney – 5+ Years
Renzulli Law Firm seeks a motivated trademark associate with 5+ years of experience to manage our IP practice. The ideal candidate will have experience with trademark clearance, prosecution, and counseling, as well as anti-counterfeiting and enforcement (e.g., take down notices, DMCA, etc.) Excellent writing and research skills a must. Experience with TTAB proceedings is a plus. Competitive salary and benefits.
Associate Litigation Attorney – 3-7 Years
Renzulli Law Firm seeks an associate to join its expanding defense practice. The associate will have an opportunity to litigate product liability, asbestos defense, general liability, and other litigation matters. The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of litigation experience. Courtroom and deposition experience as well as a working knowledge of the CPLR and FRCP necessary. Excellent research and writing skills required. Competitive salary and benefits.
Asbestos / Talc Defense Litigation Associate – 2+ Years
Renzulli Law Firm seeks an associate attorney with New York asbestos / talc defense litigation experience to join its thriving practice. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of asbestos /talc litigation experience. Courtroom, deposition experience, knowledge of NYCAL system and asbestos/talc practices and procedures in New York are necessary. Excellent research and writing skills required. Competitive salary and benefits.
Renzulli Law Firm seeks a defense litigation paralegal with a minimum of 2 years of experience. The paralegal must be highly organized and detail oriented, with excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills. The paralegal must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Review, proofread, organize, assemble and draft discovery, motions and exhibits
- Summarize depositions
- Create and update case management spreadsheets to track medical records, discovery requests and responses
- Process authorizations and compile medical records, photographs, and other fact investigative materials to be analyzed and/or produced
- Utilize online ECF filing system on state and federal court levels
- Prepare and serve legal documents, including subpoenas, discovery requests, motions.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, witnesses, opposing counsel, local counsel and counsel for co-defendants
- Accurately record and maintain billable hours
- Perform administrative tasks such as editing billing statements, answering phones and maintaining files
- Paralegal experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook) required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be proactive and have problem solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and excel in a team atmosphere
- Experience with Westlaw and TABS a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits